Tags

Breakfast (2) Cafe (4) CDB (4) Fortitude Valley (2) Lunch (6) Markets (1) New Farm (2)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A gluten free haven in the heart of Teneriffe

Healthtopia
Where:Suite 2A, 54 Vernon Tce, Teneriffe Qld 4006
Phone: (07) 3162 2964 • Fax: (07) 3319 5515
Email: info@healthtopia.com.au


This place I discovered the other day but I hadn't had a chance to post about it yet. It's a fantastic little health food store that's opened up recently on Vernon Tce in Teneriffe. They have a pretty good range of health food stuff but seems to stock an amazing amount of gluten free products. Today I spotted Dr Schar, Gluten Free bakery, D'lish, along with a host of other bread and pasta products I'd never seen before. I must confess I picked up a couple of the D'lish gourmet pizzas and an interesting looking pasta by L'Abruzzese.

The best news of all is they have a small but good selection of fresh organic produce as well perfect if you need to pick up a few things for lunch/dinner.

The volume of gluten free products is just amazing I can't really do it justice in a quick post. It's certainly a place I'll be revisiting so I might post a better range of their products.

Check it out if you're looking for something gluten free. Chances are they'll have it.

2 comments:

  1. just found your site.

    I go to cool beans all the time

    i'm also always on the look out for Gluten Free food in Brisbane City, as I work in Brisbane Square.

    I'll share a few more ideas with you soon.

    Cheers,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom,

    Glad you found it.

    I've been a bit slack this week updating but I'm hoping to add a few places or things every week.

    ReplyDelete