Tags

Breakfast (2) Cafe (4) CDB (4) Fortitude Valley (2) Lunch (6) Markets (1) New Farm (2)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

An inconsistent wrap




Chic Espresso
Where:109 Leichhardt Street Spring Hill QLD 4000 (07) 3839 2593
Lunch: Gluten Free Chicken Wrap ($6.50)


This is a great little coffee shop just up the road from me that started doing gluten free wraps (very handy). I say inconsistent about the wrap because I had one the other day that was the most delicious chicken wrap I'd ever had. Today, however it was pretty ho-hum, which was disappointing because I was really looking forward to it. They make them fresh so it could have been a different chef/cook today and that's why it wasn't as great.

Anyway it's still a pretty quick and cheap lunch in the city. And if you get a good one... they are fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment