Tags

Breakfast (2) Cafe (4) CDB (4) Fortitude Valley (2) Lunch (6) Markets (1) New Farm (2)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Now that's embarrassing


Grill'd
Where:134 Racecourse Road, Ascot QLD 4007
Other Locations
Nutrition Information: http://www.grilld.com.au/section/nutrition/
Meal: Mustard and Pickle ($9.90) + Gluten Free Bun ($1.50)


Well that was a little unplanned, I managed to visit the same chain two days in a row. Early days of the blog and already duplicating... woops. As it happens my client was taking a trip to grill'd for lunch and I was hardly going to turn down a GF lunch option.

This time I took one of my favourite burgers and had the Mustard and Pickle. I will say that it is worth finding a grill'd that you like as many of them use different gluten free buns. The ones they serve here were much more cake like than the ones in the CDB. Still the burger was pretty delicious, cakelike bun aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment